Working in Offender Learning can be a rewarding and challenging career. Take a look at what some of our current tutors and support workers have to say:
When completing your online application form, if you have any technical issues, please email our technical support provider here and include the advert reference in the subject line. Alternatively, please call 01509 236 434 for assistance. For further information regarding any of our vacancies please contact The Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 01908 684 444 and ask for recruitment.
Why Work For Us?
Milton Keynes College is a fantastic place to work and you can be guaranteed an exciting and rewarding career with added benefits that make working here that little bit special. Providing a flexible approach to create a good work life balance; we offer a range of staff benefits.
Milton Keynes College is a friendly, supportive and inclusive place to work have a look below at all the benefits we offer our staff:
• Generous holidays ranging from 25 – 35 days pro rata, per annum plus bank holidays
• NUS student discount card or Blue light card
• Death in Service benefit
• Busy Bees – childcare vouchers scheme
• Arval car scheme - contract vehicles with flexible payment plans to suit your needs.
• Halfords cycle to work scheme
• Access to Continued Professional Development, including in-house teacher training, professional qualifications and a variety of training courses
• Free 24/7 comprehensive Employee Assistance Programme, including counselling for you and your immediate family, eldercare and referral to serious illness & accident support.
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme or Teachers Pensions
(Please note: benefits are subject to change and are non-contractual)
Learning Support Practitioner
From £18015 To £21522View and apply
Vocational Programme Manager
From £28940 To £34327View and apply
Resettlement Case Worker - Health & Housing
From £20000 To £24000View and apply
Resettlement Support Worker
From £16000 To £24000View and apply
Lecturer / Tutor - Offender Learning
From £23.52 To £23.52View and apply